Why set up a reporting system?
Faced with rising levels of safety concerns in schools, many students find themselves at a loss, with no access to adequate support. In response, a growing number of schools, both public and private, are setting up internal reporting systems. Although not a legal requirement, these systems are highly recommended. Not only do they ensure that reports are dealt with quickly and effectively, they also demonstrate the establishment's commitment to a safer, more respectful environment for all.
BeSignal: a turnkey solution for your orgnization
Setting up a reporting system is a vital step for any organization concerned with compliance and ethics. BeSignal is more than an online platform, it comes with a dedicated support service available during the implementation process and after the launch of your system.
- Ease of use: our online platform is accessible 24/7 by your students and possibly staff
- Security and confidentiality: anonymity management and secure data management (GDPR)
- Case management: intuitive processing functionalities with action plans and statistical reports
Personalized assistance to implement a reporting system
The best way to set up a reporting system is to integrate it into a well-thought-out, structured framework. Our partner, L'égalité à la page, is here to support you every step of the way. From defining the framework to drafting the reporting protocol and training the parties involved, their team is available to guide you in your decisions and ensure the successful implementation of your reporting system.
Our value proposition
As the industry leader in France, with over 1,500 affiliated organizations, BeSignal is committed to innovation and excellence. We take every opportunity and use client feedback to reinforce our commitment to quality service.
- French company, hosting its data in France and not subject to the Cloud Act
- Intuitive, flexible system offering a secure environment for your students and staff members
- Fast, efficient set up (between 3 and 7 days after project scoping)
- Partnership with Egalité à la page for assistance in setting up the reporting process